BE A PART OF SOUTHTOWN TEAM IN 2019!
The Southtown Council has successfully servd the business community, neighborhoods and community partners, due in part to annual contributions from members and donors like you! Thanks to businesses, organizations, institutions, neighborhoods and other community partners we’re able to continue our efforts each year and provide benefits and services to help keep making Kansas City better. Why support the Southtown Council?
We provide unique and meaningful connections between residents, businesses, institutions, and government officials who live and work within our boundaries. We serve as a champion for respectful public-private collaborations, economic development and neighborhood empowerment projects. We value the diversity and complexity of our community and enjoy fostering improvement, growth and development. We value our partnerships - Southtown also manages partner organizations, and community improvement districts, including the Southtown Foundation, Brookside Business Association, and the Brookside and Troost Avenue Community Improvement Districts. There’s strength in numbers and together we accomplish a lot each year.
MADE POSSIBLE BY SUPPORT LIKE YOURS
Do you value connections, services and partnerships that can improve our community while benefiting you and your organization? We do too. So be part of something bigger. Join hundreds of other members and donors who help us continue our efforts to improve our community and Kansas City as a whole. Why support the Southtown Council?
DIRECT BENEFITS TO YOU
- Complementary listing in the annual Southtown Business Directory (10,000 copies to be direct mailed to area neighbors and businesses in 2019). A great community resource!
- Networking and marketing opportunities.
- Representation to address or promote planning and development changes, address crime, nuisances and concerns, and advocacy for local goals, objectives and priorities.
- Membership decals to publicize your participation in the Southtown Council.
- Member discounts to 2019 Southtown events.
- Member highlights, recognition and promotion of your anniversary, grand openings, and other special events on social media and in our weekly e-newsletter.
- Discounts on use of Southtown facilities like the conference room.
NEED MORE? DID YOU KNOW THE SOUTHTOWN COUNCIL:
- has led efforts to leverage more than $25 million in public improvements for the area
- has been instrumental in leading efforts to improve corridors like Troost Avenue and 63rd Street.
- is known for connecting resources to get the job done!
- works closely with the City and Police Department to address issues affecting our community and take preventative measures.
- works to keep our community informed of activities and opportunities.
- works to keep our members, donors and other partners connected with each other and our community.
- Providing these services each year depends on the support and generous contributions of partners like you. Your membership is an investment in building connections, community stabilization, economic growth and so much more. Just ask any member!
OUR INVITATION - BE PART OF TEAM IN 2019!
This is an invitation for you to join the Southtown Council. Joining is easy. Just click on the link below and complete your application and payment online, or feel free to print and mail your membership in. For questions, call the Southtown Council, 816-523-5553.
Basic membership starts at $150 per year, but first time members can try us for discounted rates starting at only $100.
You can download our application form (choice of DOC, ODT or PDF) or fill it out online, either way you'll be making a step to support the organization that supports you on so many fronts.
No matter which membership level you choose, your membership can be paid online or by check to Southtown Council, 6814 Troost Avenue, Kansas City, MO 64131. To pay online just click on the payment button and complete the required information.
We look forward to serving you in 2019!
Sean Ackerson, Executive Director